Articles - Pain-Free Fat Loss

Pain-Free Fat Loss Forum & FAQs

*** THIS IS A NEW FEATURE from Pain-Free Fat Loss***​What are you struggling with?What tips have helped you the most?Are you experiencing anything you’d like to chat about with other members?Let us know in the comments below.​We’re working on a full list of commonly asked questions, tips, and hacks to help you get the most […]

Continue reading

The Inflammation Quiz

The Inflammation Quiz from Pain-Free Fat Loss

The Inflammation QuizConcerned about your inflammation levels?Take our Inflammation Quiz at the link below.Learn what factors are attributed to high inflammation, and what you can do about it.>> Continue to the Inflammation QuizAbout: We developed the Inflammation Quiz to help you assess your lifestyle behaviors and learn more about how to implement an anti-inflammatory diet […]

Continue reading

3 meals vs. 6 meals: Which is better for weight loss?

Researchers from the Obesity Society—some of the world’s leading weight loss scientists—concluded in very simple terms that eating several small meals per day actually “increases hunger and the desire to eat.” 18In this study, participants were separated into two groups: Group A consumed 3 meals per day, and Group B consumed 6 meals per day.​Both groups consumed the […]

Continue reading

How Intermittent Fasting Lowers Inflammation (16 Hour Fast Example Infographic)

While most nutritionists recommend eating 4 to 7 small meals per day, we recommend compressing your “eating windows.”This allows you to eat bigger meals with less food prep, and less worry. Here’s how it works:You may have heard of Intermittent Fasting (or I.F.). It’s a type of eating that restricts food intake to a small time period […]

Continue reading

How to Lose Weight Without Dieting (or Exercising)

That title sounds a bit hokey.I know.But it’s possible.Let me explain.First, let’s start with the premise that losing weight is 90%+ diet.The other 10% comes from exercise and lifestyle habits.So, it makes sense to start where you can make the most impact.When we are working with a client for weight loss, we preach this:Train (exercise) […]

Continue reading